Wednesday, September 29, 2010

crunchy leaves, hoodies, and hallows eve.....

Alright... Halloween is almost here already. That is honestly my favorite holiday in the world. for more then one reason....
1. It is the only pagan holiday that is still celebrated appropriatly (Well that and may day).
2. I will honestly take a line from mean girls and say "this is the only time of year a girl can dress like a complete slut, and nobody will say anything!"
3. My Kids....and Candy... Those are the best part!
If you look close enough, about a month ago I got my nails done in "True Blood" demenor... I am thinking about dressing up as Lorena for halloween. But I am honestly having a draw.... Harley Quinn or Lorena.... Fill me in on what you might think... Please!!!

Well Moving is about to begin... Mike and I have found a beautiful apartment, that is about 2 times bigger than the one we are in now, and only 120 dollars more a month... This excites me! Also I won't have to deal with an "inspection" every single month. My God the landlord at this apartment stays up your ass, it is like you have 0 private life.

Michael and I also just bought a Ford Focus 2001. I have never even had a car over 1997, so this is actually something in my life that means a lot to me.

Michael and I just went through some really tough times. (not with eachother). And now things are starting to look up again. Hopefully I will be working back at the bar in a few days as well. I hope so. We sure could use the boost in the money.

So in the midst of collecting boxes, packing up, driving a new(er) car, My life is steadily improving. I can't wait to get into the new place, and add my home furnishing skills!!!

At the begininng of the year we are also going to have family pictures taken! So that is AWESOME too... So ready to have my kiddo's pics splattered all around the house!!!! :)

Not much else going on today....so I will leave you with that....and

When you find "The one" hold on to them forever, because they will be your shoulder to cry on, your best friend, and your liferaft!!!!

Blessed Be

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment